Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almost 9 years old now

So my baby (not so much a baby anymore) is turning nine on Thursday. I wanted to give him a Halloween Theme party but he wants a Rockstar cake :) It looked pretty awesome in the picture so we ordered it. 

Thanks to my beautiful and talented friend Linda, he has also has some awesome cupcakes to celebrate his birthday with his classmates. I wish I had the patience to bake like that. I did bake cinnamon rolls the day before yesterday (okay so they were Pillsbury, but it counts). 

So all I have to sort out now is when to decorate. I'm thinking night before that way everything's already up when we get home the following afternoon. I'm leaving food ideas up to him, since it's his day and all.




1 comment:

  1. I am glad that AJ liked the cupcakes. I had so much fun making them. I use to make them for Joe when he was in elementary school. Joe stopped by when I was baking them, he tried one and said that they were just like he remembered.

    ReplyDelete


Blogaholic Designs”=
Blogaholic Designs”=