Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just another day at the office

I get to take a break from my daily routine today. My poor co-worker isn't feeling well so I'm covering the front desk for her. I kinda enjoying it actually. I'm usually stuck in my little office upstairs with no interaction with the outside world. At least for a day I can look out the glass doors which have a beautiful view our the park.  I've already killed two hours. Hooray! Only four more to go. Not that I have anything interesting to do today. My son stays in an after-school program until almost six and his Dad works crazy hours so he may or may not be home by then. So it's just me and Romeo until someone gets home. By the way, Romeo is my adorable 4 month old Chihuahua. Well this is all for now but I'm sure I'll be posting again soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogaholic Designs”=
Blogaholic Designs”=