Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday ...... blaaaaahhhh

I'd rather be in bed right now curled up with a nice hot cup of coffee watching scary movies with my puppy and son by my side. Oh well, bills need to be paid, so here I am at work again. Yesterday my son kept complaining about how bored he was. Video game systems in the living room (wii), dining room (xbox360) and his room (psp and ps1) , closet full of toys, shelves full of books and tons of movies on dvd, but he's bored. Okay then. So we went out and bought a pumpkin to carve. He's old enough now to were I can let him do some cutting with supervision of course. So I started him off and wa-la Jack-o-Lantern! I didn't feel like even leaving the house yesterday but just to see his smile and do something he enjoys makes my day. I know I won't always be able to just pick up a pumpkin or game to make him happy, but while I can I will. Well gotta get back to work now. Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogaholic Designs”=
Blogaholic Designs”=