Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF

Finally Friday is here!! Seems like this week was never going to end. So I just hope today goes by quickly. Well I was planning a surprise birthday party for my lil man on Thursday, but unfortunately it's no longer a surprise :) I asked his Dad to help me round up a few kids. So what does he do?? He calls up his buddy and says "Hey Lilly is having a birthday party for AJ on Thursday, I'll swing by and pick up Angel have her ready" :/ Hello!!! Aj is like right in front of you, so much for a surprise. I had it all planned out too. Decorate while he's still in the after school program, get everyone together, pick up food and cake, then pick him up early and surprise!!! Everyone's there. Lol. Oh well, I guess he can help decorate now. You should have seen him smiling all the rest of the day because he found out. Well this is all for now. I guess I'll try to get some work done. TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogaholic Designs”=
Blogaholic Designs”=